It has been a few days now since Peyton has moved into her toddler bed. It has been a rough transition. We have discovered if we give her a bottle and lay her down on the bed and then just stand at the door and watch her then she will just go to bed. I have tried just laying her down and walking out and letting that happen over and over again. I have also tried locking the door. Sweet Peyton just wants to be watched while she slowly drifts off to sleep.
I wish that Peyton was still in her crib. I wish that Peyton did not figure out how to climb out of her crib. I wish that I could drug Peyton every night to make sure she would sleep through the night. I wish.........I'm just glad that she is healthy. I love sweet little Peyton.
Any advice?
No comments:
Post a Comment