Since we have fallen beyond the poverty level (I think borderline with homeless people that make their only money from recycling cans) we were eligible for free state preschool for Luke. For weeks I have worried about the following:
1) Will the kids be mean to Luke
2) Will Luke be teased because he wants to play with dolls
3) Will Luke be okay without me
4) Is he too young to go to preschool
Now after almost 2 weeks of preschool it is one of the best decisions I have done with Luke. He is still sad to see me go but every day from 8:30-11:30am he goes to preschool. He gets to paint, color, play on this amazing playground, and has the nicest teacher.
I am glad that we are poor and we were eligible for this program. It is amazing! Thank you for all of you that pay taxes!
1 comment:
Preschool is awesome! Glad you are back blogging.
Post a Comment