Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cafe Rio

So I have heard the rumors of a Cafe Rio opening up in Laguna Hills and one of my friends even confirmed the construction phase of the new location.
I just emailed Cafe Rio and reminded them that they should consider opening a Cafe Rio up in San Diego. I love that place!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

In my dinner group last night, I got a yummy Cafe Rio salad (homemade, but tasted like the real thing). The whole time I was eating it, I was thinking about you and wondering if you will drive up to the grand opening in Laguna Hills. If you do, let me know. I will meet you there!

PooLligraphy said...

Actually Laura, you must not be TOTALLY into Cafe Rio like me because it will be located in Lake Forrest. Just a little FYI! Don't worry, we are so going to the Grand Opening together(even if I happen to be in labor). I timed it from my house and it will take approx 65 minutes. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

Sheri King said...

Last comment was actually from me. Mike was signed up from another blog- don't ask...