Friday, September 11, 2009

Luke has a new bed

Luke has a brand new twin bed. Even though Luke is not even 4 yet he still has managed to be too tall for a toddler bed. His poor feet hang off the end.

So I started researching twin beds and their prices. They are super expensive. I was not expecting that. I figured I could get a mattress and boxspring for $100 dollars. I was crazy. So today Jake had the day off and we went and looked around. Some places had crazy prices but we did find a nice twin bed at Mattress Discounters. Plus since we wanted the bed today they gave us a nicer bed for the same price as the mattress we were going to get.

We did look at some of the mattresses offered at $99 dollars and they were scary. They looked like mattresses that the Prisoners of War slept in. So we knew we had to up our price a little.

No comments: