On Friday night we visited my sister and spent the night at her apt. Then on Sat morning we left for Kenzie. We hung around the house and then we went to Cafe Rio. After Cafe Rio we came
home and relaxed. We watched the BYU football game (I will now pay my tithing this month since BYU won. My tithing, and fast offerings, are contingent upon BYU football wining. Why would I support losing?*****)Then for a low, low price Kenzie whitened my teeth (I can't say how much but it was her cost and it was less then Crest White Strips) Then after my kids were in bed she gave me a massage. Yeah, for over an h
our. It was amazing. On Sunday we went to Kenzie's ward and she has a hard calling. She is nursery leader. I tried so hard to pretend I was interested in playing with the kids but I was longing Sunday School. (Yeah.....that boring) Kenzie is super righteous to enjoy Nursery.
On Monday we drove home! Hooray we are home!!! Go visit Kenzie....she is so much fun to visit and the perks are AMAZING!!!!!
****I always pay my tithing regardless of BYU football winning or losing. I'm just teasing.
3 comments:
*reagan bitterly remembers laura coming to town and NOT visiting her other "bff" reagan*
P.S. Phineas and Ferb is HILARIOUS!! I loooove professor doofensmirtz!! So funny. I now want my own Perry the Platapus.
What a nice friend!!! Congrats on Cafe Rio coming to San Diego, I hear you are so excited :)
Your mother loves to take you on trips....it is never tooooo noisey for her!! love Mom
Post a Comment