
So it all started with getting a rental mini van. We decided that we needed a bigger car and that my car had a great trade in value. So we got an amazing deal, that I negotiated of course, and we got the basic Honda Odyssey LX. Yes, the basic means we have to open our OWN doors and only has one CD. I'm happy because we have so much room plus we are paying only a little bit more than what we were paying for my Camry. We got silver because that was the only color they had at the dealership.
7 comments:
Congrats, that is so exciting for you and your cute kids!
Maybe we can matching ones. I need to get mine soon. Did you get the Honda? I keep thinking if I get a black one it might even be sporty looking. Can't wait to see you driving it!
lol sounds like our expierence! Good work! We love ours and wondered how we ever got along without it! Enjoy!!
No one ever dreams of owning a mini van but once you have two kids you start thinking you really need one especially if you are thinking about having more kids.
I love it. I got a Honda mini van and I love it. The 2010s are super fancy. When you get one make sure you get the nice features and not be a savage like me and have to open my own siding doors. I'm not living large!
Yay! I love it! Some day we will be a minivan family too!
That's great! I am so jealous while being so happy for you.
OK, So when do you announce baby 3 is on the way? I was joking with James yesterday about having a 3rd, and he said, "Yeah right, where would we put it?" Certainly no room in a COROLLA for a 3rd!!
Post a Comment