Monday, November 9, 2009

The Beers' Flu

So it looks like the Beers' Flu, yeah I named it after us now, was just a fast flu with throw up, diarrhea, and body aching. It lasts for about 36 hours. (It does linger but only has 18% strength) The Beers' Flu did cause me to miss giving my talk. I have always dreamed about canceling on giving a talk but I never was really sick.
Sadly Peyton did get the Beers' Ear Infection, yeah I named her ear infection, in both ears. Which would explain why she was up for 3 hours straight last night...3 HOURS SCREAMING!

2 comments:

Suerte said...

That is bad you all got the Swine Flu or H1N1. You should have got the flu shots for your kids I hear that really helped cut down on the affects of the flu.

Andrea said...

Oh I'm sorry you guys were so sick! I'm glad you're feeling better!