Friday, November 20, 2009

Luke's 4th B-Day at Disneyland

Last Thursday we went to Disneyland for Luke's 4th Birthday! We arrived a little before 10am and went on the Indiana Jones Ride. We walked on and Luke barely passed the height requirement. The ride scared him because I forgot about a huge snake that tries to bite you. So Luke did not go on another rollercoaster the rest of our trip. I finally got him to go on Pirates by convincing him it was a ride and not a rollercoaster. I even tried to bribe him to go on Big Thunder Mountain since all the rollercoasters had NO LINES!!!

The longest line we had was waiting for one on one time with the Princesses. Luke had so much fun talking to the Princesses. We saw Snow White, Jasmin, Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Luke told me that Ariel walked by us but I didn't see her. The photographer for the Princesses said that Luke was the first buy she has ever seen that was interacting with the princesses. I'm not worried about him because he found the prettiest princess, the girl playing Cinderella, and chatted with her for about 5 minutes.

Luke's favorite ride was Winnie the Pooh and we went on this ride 7 times in a row. We saw the new princess from "Princess and the Frog" and we just walked from place to place. It was a lot of fun and we were both exhausted when we left. Luckily for Luke he got to fall asleep before we even got on the freeway.

Well enjoy the pictures!!!
Luke showing off his Tigger in front of the Winnie the Pooh ride (a present for his b-day) He also got a Pirate bling bling ring! He has not taken that ring off yet.
Luke and me in front of the castle at Disneyland.
Luke loved the Winnie the Pooh ride!!!!!
Luke and me in front of Santa's magical reindeers
Luke telling Santa that he wants a Scooter! (I was happy to take a picture with a free santa because they are sooo expensive at the mall around Christmas time) Luke was excited to see Santa. This was only a 30 minute line.
Luke and Mickey Mouse
Luke in Minnie the Mouse's House
Luke with Sleeping Beauty
Luke with Cinderella. He wanted to wear his sweater to show the princesses.
Luke talking to Cinderella. She was so nice to Luke and she talked him for almost 5 minutes. Luke loves the pretty girls!
Luke is so happy to be with Snow White and Jasmin
Luke and me (wearing the same Dr.Pepper hat I always wear)
Luke smiling on the tea cups

No comments: