
As we made the 1/2 mile drive to Luke's Preschool I started realizing how much time Luke spends at preschool. He is learning so much and loves his teacher. As we were walking to his class Luke was spinning around singing "Nothing can break this, nothing can break this"...(from Barbie Diamond Castle Soundtrack...it was not a major hit in the movie industry) He was excited to see his friends and he especially love the girls in the class.
I was driving away and I got a little bit sad. I miss Luke when he is gone. I am not looking forward to dropping him off at Kindergarten next year and having him gone from 7:55 to 2pm. Luke's Preschool is from 8:30-11:30 everyday and I think that is enough.
Oh well....at least I have Peyton to stay at home with me!!!! She loves me as long as I give her candy!
1 comment:
Okay - I know you are saying you will be sad when Luke is gone for 5 hours every day in Kindergarden, but all I am thinking is California is awesome!! Ethan's kindergarden next year is only 3 hours and his preschool this year is only 2.5 hours 3 days a week. Lucky you! Not to mention that Luke gets to go to kindergarden when he is not even 5. I may have to move to CA so I can sneak Ava in a year early!!
Post a Comment