So for the past few weeks my clothes have been shrinking. (It must be the detergent we are using because I already mentioned it is not from the Halloween candy, caramel sundaes or extra Dr.Pepper I am drinking.) So I was looking for a new pair of jeans when I stopped and said "No, I do not want another pair of fat pants!"The person I blame is Mandy. She was my workout buddy for months and then she decided to have a baby. Also, I blame the Beers' Flu since this sickness has been around for over 2 weeks. During the past two weeks I have been feeding the sickness what it wants in hopes it will leave my body.
Okay...I don't really blame Mandy but I need to get back to the gym!!!! Also, it wouldn't hurt to cut back on the soda again but I will miss my friends at McDonalds.
1 comment:
I'm just now reading this post. I have been out of it - not checking my email or anything. Anyway - you can blame me but not for long. Only 3 weeks to go! I'm excited to get back in shape. It is nice to know I have a work out partner already lined up! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment