Last night I was awoken from my deep sleep to hear a noise out on our back patio. I slowly crept down the stairs and I noticed that 5 people, most likely Ninjas, were trying to break into our house using our sliding glass door. Luckily I was wearing my Black Belt Karate pajamas. I tiptoed over to the sliding door and threw it open. Since I caught them by surprise I was able to knock them all out in a couple of seconds. When they came to I gave them all copies of the Book of Mormon and asked them to reconsider their lives since I let them live another day.
Okay...what really happened was that we were woken by the alarm going off. We turned it off and Jake went downstairs to discover that someone tried to open our backdoor. Fortunately, my mom's house was locked down and they weren't able to get in. My kids slept through the whole thing.
2 comments:
Yikes, that's so scary. Glad everyone was fine though :)
Wow! I like version number one. But I'm glad it wasn't that intense.
Post a Comment