Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Spiders and I have an understanding

Its time I told everyone that spiders and I have an understanding. We came to this mutual understanding when I was in high school. I was afraid that the spiders would unite and come attack me when I was sleeping at night. So we agreed I would not go out of my way to kill them and they would stay away from me at all times. If I saw a spider on a spiderweb I would not throw rocks at it just because it bothered me.

Since I live in San Diego we really only have Daddy Long Legs spiders and other small spiders. I think I have only seen 4 black widow spiders in my life. So we are lucky not to have the big spiders where I live.

We have started to see more little spiders running around the house and Luke did not make the same agreement with the spiders. So he goes after them with a shoe. If the spiders would just stay hidden then this wouldn't be an issue.....selfish spiders......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you feel about flies? Do tell?

Andrea said...

Spiders and I have an understanding that as long as they don't come in my house they can live. If they're in my house, they die.
That must be the agreement your kid has.