Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yeah, I am that Good

So last week I couldn't give my talk because I had the Beers' Flu so I called the Bishopric and said I was too sick. Well they asked me to give mytalk on Nov 29th. So get your airfare now or drive over. Church is at 10am. I know everyone wants to hear me talk. I won't show any cleavage but I do have a new catch phrase for the church "Exaltation is so easy that even a little child can do it". (We have to become like a little child if we want to inherit the Kingdom of God...get it)

I will email it to President Monson for his review.

2 comments:

Jen and Dave said...

nice.

(yes, i have become a dedicated blog reader...having a baby has done that to me. once she's napping, i'm blogging or reading blogs that have been updated since i read last...hope you don't mind!)

btw, president monson called me and he said that you can use that catch phrase.

: 0

ANGELA said...

Oh my goodness. I needed to laugh today so I thought to myself go read Laura's blog. Sure enough, you made me chuckle!

I may have to even hyperlink this entry onto my blog. So FUNNY! Although, it is a little funnier if they know you.