Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Awesome Bishop

So tonight I went to see our Bishop and declared Jake and me as full tithe payers even though the Young Women might pay more in tithing then we do right now. As I talked to the Bishop I started venting about everything that is going wrong in my life and how tired I am. My kids were literally tearing apart the Bishop's office as I am talking to him. I was trying not to act like a crazy Mom even though every time I picked up Peyton she started screaming "help me Luke...help me". My kids were super hyper. Feeling the spirit must make my kids go crazy!

It was just so nice to talk to the Bishop and just talk out some things. The Spirit is always so strong in the Bishop's office and I'm glad he didn't kick me out of his office because of my little hellions. Our ward is really lucky to have a Bishop like Bishop Martin. (Plus he has an awesome family though....some people really have it all)