Thursday, January 7, 2010

No Pictures of this...

*Warning: Do not read if you have a vivid imagination and might get sick about a poop story***

Peyton has lately decided that it is okay to take off her diaper if she is poopy. Yeah, needless to say that I have never picked up the camera when she is running to me with a poopy diaper in hand with poop all over her bottom and yelling "I'm POOPY"....

So far I have been lucky and I can clean her up before she sits down.....EEWWW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ava went through a phase where she would take off her diaper in her crib after her nap. A few times she did it with a poopy diaper and there was poop all over. Pretty disgusting. I resorted to duct tape and it was the best thing I ever did, now diapers stay on!!!

-Jenni