Thursday, January 7, 2010
Someone tried to kill me....
Last night I went Ice Skating with the Young Women. I am not what you would call "Good" at Ice Skating but I can at least stay up for long periods of time. I decided to help one of our new YW and she tried to kill me. She brought me down twice hard! Fortunately, I didn't break anything but I bruised my elbow and left hip. I couldn't even sleep on my left side last night. I assumed that since I was doing service and helping the Young Women ice skating that I would have been blessed with the ability to fly over ice in lieu of falling on the ice.
Me icing my left elbow at the ice skating rink. I could have just gone out on the ice skating rink and put my elbow on the ice.
Me and Janice (one of the YW). She also fell hard but not because someone pulled her down over and over. No one tried to kill her....
My Young Women.....Emily, Laura, and the new girl who will remain nameless since she tried to kill me. She is looking away trying to plot her next death trap...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You know Laura. You might need to stop blaming other people for your own clumsiness :-)
Post a Comment