Monday, January 4, 2010

Weipert Family Cruise

Our Family Cruise was so much fun! We left the day after Christmas and we came back on New Year's Eve Day! We spent a lot of time in the pool and eating. I think we ate every few hours hence why I have more weight to lose. It was fun to spend time with the whole family!
Luke LOVED being with his cousins! Morgan and Megan are his two favorite cousins right now on the Weipert side. My Mom bought number shirts so we often referred to them as their number of birth order. (i.e. Luke was #3 grandchild)
Most of us in the pool. Staci was standing out in a towel. Fun story that Staci asked a random person that was taking pictures of people in the pool to take a family picture of us (assuming he was a Carnival employee taking pictures to sell). He was not a carnival employee but he did take a family picture of us with his camera.....I was disappointed with Carnival soda policy. I bought the unlimited soda package but they just poured out the sodas from a can. There was no fountain drinks at all AND I had to drink flat soda. I even drank Mr.Pibb because it was better then a flat Coke.
Beers Family in Cabo on the tender back to the Cruise Ship. Luke got a Dolphin t-shirt that he loves! Peyton couldn't be trusted to go anywhere without a leash!
Mommy and Peyton in the hot tub.
Luke went to the Kids' Center the first day for a couple of hours. He had a lot of fun until he discovered that he was in the baby class since his class was for 2-5 yr olds. He also realized that Peyton didn't have to stay if she cried so he cried his way out. Our kids spent the entire cruise with us since they are Kids' Center Dropouts!
Luke and Peyton in their Shamu Pajamas with their one stuffed animal they could bring on the trip. Peyton brought her Perry and Luke brought his Ducky! This was one of our two rooms. Since Carnival charged full price for everyone Jake and I had two rooms. Jake was nice enough to sleep with the kids so I could sleep alone every night.
Grandma Weipert and Peyton. This Mexican dress was bought by Grandma and I love seeing her in it. Peyton looks like my little Mexican baby!
Mark and me preparing to go down the slide. I loved how warm the pool water was. It made the joy of jumping onto the slide that much greater!!! Me going down the slide. It is a little fuzzy but shows how FAST I am going!

No comments: