Since we are poor I take online surveys for a little extra money. (Yeah, I know....whitetrash) I did this one printer surveys once a month for a year and was supposed to get a $50 dollar amazon gift card for my time. (All I had to do was keep track of what I printed and what toners I had to buy each month) When January came I was sent an email saying I finished the last survey and would be receiving my gift card code through my email. Well January went by then February. I would send emails to the customer support line and sometimes they would respond back to give them more time. Anyways....to make a long story short after like 20 emails to their support line and debating about writing the People's Court (yes, I would have if I wasn't pregnant)....I got the gift card.

We decided to get Luke a Leapster with the gift card. I am so excited. I know he will love it. Does anyone recommend any games? We are thinking "Go Diego Go".
1 comment:
I think barbie princess land is a good game he might enjoy.
Post a Comment