Yesterday I went to the dentist and I have a new addition to my mouth. It is just a temporary crown but I am going to show it love and respect because I do not want it to fall off. Our dentist is in Oceanside which is 45 minutes away. So it is not convenient to drive up there to get it put back on. In 2 weeks I will be getting a new crown. I hate the dentist. There is such a distinctive smell of a dentist's office. Oh well, I am glad that I am getting this done. I need teeth to drink coke slurpees and eat junk food. So I had no choice. It is amazing all my teeth are not crowns yet!!! In my defense I do brush my teeth 2 to 3 times a day...(I brush them if I am going to take a nap)...and I floss almost every night.
1 comment:
Ethan went to the dentist yesterday too. He got a spacer put in where they had to pull his tooth. Five minutes after we left the dentist it popped out. I was super annoyed.
Post a Comment