Thursday, July 1, 2010
Beers Update
This past week has been a relaxing week for the Beers family. Now that Luke is out of preschool we have lots of time just to hang out and have spontaneous fun. My Doctor's appointment went well today but I did have to wait 40 minutes to see the midwife and then another 45 minutes to see the ultrasound technician. I am going to start having non-stress tests in 3 weeks, at my 32 week mark, in addition to ultrasounds, weekly dr. appts and diabetic checkups. I am pretty sure I am living at the Doctors office now. The good news is that the non-stress tests will also make sure my gestational diabetes is under control even though it is to check the KIDD antibodies.
Luke and Peyton loving each other
This is the facial expression that Peyton makes all the time. I find it so adorable.
Peyton and Luke posing.
Peyton wanted to wear her Dora dress but that was dirty. So then she wanted to wear a pink church dress but that was dirty also. So she settled on wearing her dancing tutu and a pink shirt. She wore it all day and was so happy.
Peyton, Luke and I went to Girls Camp for a few hours. Peyton managed to get completely filthy during that time. She was having a blast. When we went on a walk she would stop, sit down and start playing with dirt. We would have to pick her up and then she would walk 10 ft and then stop, sit down and start playing with dirt. You can imagine how annoying this is when you are hiking on a dirt path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment