Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Sister in Law...Sarah

Beers Family...with my new Sister in Law Sarah. (She is the one wearing White in the middle) We are so excited to have her in our family. I used to be the favorite Sister in Law and Daughter in Law but now.....Sarah has come into the family and is competition. Fortunately, I have a back up plan. I will keep bringing my Mother in Law refreshing beverages and then she will be addicted to Sodas and ME!!!!!!
a
Me acting normal. I was the Maid of Honor for the wedding. Well I was "Self-Appointed Maid of Honor". I decided that someone needed the title, and since Sarah wasn't giving it out, I nominated myself. I had really good reasons plus I promised not to wear my Wedding Dress on the day of their wedding.
My Man at the Temple
Peyton just acting normal
Luke and Peyton watching the cake being cut!!! They LOVE CAKE!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Beers said...

Laura... You EXCELLED as "Maid of Honor" at the wedding. And, I'm willing to share the "Daughter-in-law" pedestal. Who knows? We might need to make room for three before long!