Sunday, May 1, 2011

Death All Around Us

My sister Staci's father in law passed away last week and so we are lucky to have her here all week to go to the funeral. Sadly, my neighbor is in the hospital after suffering a heart attack and the outcome doesn't look good. Also my Grandpa is in the hospital and its not looking so great either. Yet, I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Death is not a final goodbye but a temporary goodbye and the people that have left this earth don't feel the pain of their mortal sickness anymore.
I find that this is my new favorite quote. I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and the knowledge that my life is being guided by someone way smarter then me. I just have to remember to be the best I can be and follow my Savior's example.

No comments: