1. Runs away and hides at Target
2. Refuses to get out of the car till she is ready
3. Screams if I put on my seat belt before her
4. Has to sit at one chair at the table
5. Has to stir her hot chocolate
6. Refuses to wipe after going pee
7. Has to have her hair a certain way
8. Wipes away all kisses
9. Does not sleep under covers
10. Tells me that she "likes me".
11. Refuses to leave Target till she is ready
12. Walks as slow as she can when she is tired
13. Will not talk to anyone when watching t.v. or acknowledge them
14. Won't wear pants
15. Has to decide which toothpaste she wants to use daily
16. Carries the milk jug to me when she wants milk
Fortunately, I love my Peyton so much. I have just to remember to have patience with her since she is so independent and can't be bribed to hurry up to "normal speed".
No comments:
Post a Comment