Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm going to the Zoo,zoo, zoo...you can come too....

Last week I decided I was going to try to sell my Zoo song to the Zoo people but my sister informed me that "I'm going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...you can come Too, too, too..." has already been claimed.  I'm a little bummed because I thought only I sang that song!!! Staci also dashed my dreams by telling me "You are my sunshine...my only sunshine.." is also not my exclusive song!! 

Also, Staci's kids had minimum days all last week so I took Luke out early and we went to the Wild Animal Park and the Zoo. It was so much fun! My kids LOVE their cousins!!!



Luke, Peyton, Max, Megan and Morgan on the bear! (Its not real..just fyi)


Lincoln enjoying his snacks and drink

Cousins during a potty break

BFFs!!!
So excited to be together!!!

No comments: