Well Jake didn't have today off so it was just me and the kids today. I had my niece and nephew spend the night last night since my sister Staci went to AZ with my Mom to take my sister Kristi home. We decided to go to the ward play group in the morning. Luke really wanted to invite his friend Charlotte so we went and picked her up. We played at the park for a couple of hours and then we went and got delicious happy meals at McDonalds. Then I dropped off Morgan and Megan at Staci's house and we came back and played Minecraft and My Little Pony games till I had to take Charlotte home. It was a really fun day.
It was a good day and I had time to clean the bathrooms. The bad news is that Jack in the Box ran out of Dr.Pepper in the afternoon so I had to do without the delicious beverage this afternoon and drank more water.
No comments:
Post a Comment