Well this Blog is new to me. I figured since I just got a Facebook account that I should consider getting a blog. I got inspired from Reagan!!!
Life is going great. Here is an update from the Beers Family:
Jake- We put a deposit down at USD just in case we do not get into another law school. USD is a great school and we would be lucky to go to that school. Since Jake did not get into BYU we decided we still would pay our tithing since that is what we are supposed to do.
Laura- Nothing new is going on with me. Life is crazy but normal when you have two kids.
Okay....first post....Here we go.....
2 comments:
yahhhH!! welcome to the world of blogging. I'll put you on my contact list.
I'm still willing to go TP that cougar if you're willing. BYU law is a bunch of lamers.
USD is better than BYU anyway.
Post a Comment