My morning started early with Peyton waking up at 5:45am!!! This is why I go to bed so early. Last night I was in bed by 9:30. I fed her and then she decided to be a fussy baby because she was still tired. This is the only time that I breastfeed anymore. Now for her naps and bedtime she gets a bottom of 1/2 breastmilk and 1/2 formula. This way I make sure she has enough food and has a full tummy before night time and bedtime. She also eats solids 3 times a day too. I finally have her on an excellent schedule of 2 naps a day and she goes to bed at 7:30pm. It is nice. Luke also has a great schedule. He goes and takes a nap at 12:30 and sometimes sleeps 3 hours. He also goes to bed at 7:30. So life is great at our household. Now we just have to move Peyton into Luke's bedroom. Right now her crib is in the main room at night and in Luke's room during her first nap and my room during her 2nd nap. Yeah, we are whitetrash but it works for us!
Peyton is down for her nap and Luke just had a bath. The dishwasher is running and Luke is watching Backyardigans while I'm typing this. Hopefully people aren't super bored by my blog. If so, then it is okay.
Just FYI- I hate Backyardigans!!! My son loves it so I let him watch it once a day but there is almost no educational value. They sing and that is it. The pink one (Uniqua..sp?) sounds super ghetto and Tashia is just super annoying and stuck up. Anyways, Jake refuses to let Luke watch it but I think it can buy me 30 minutes to myself. That is all. Anyone else has thoughts about this show?
2 comments:
I also hate this show. The songs are annoying and get in my head. There is one about a pie samurai that bored ME to tears. I'd much rather watch little einsteins.
Sorry about your early rising kids!! Piper did the same thing. She got into my wallet and took a book of brand new stamps and stuck them everywhere. $7.40 down the drain. OH, and then she got into the bath, fully clothed. Just keeps getting better and better!
Your sleeping arrangement sounds like ours. We don't know where to put Jack while he's figuring out his sleep schedule...or lack of sleep schedule. He can sleep all day, of course.
Henry just finished watching Monsters, Inc and is asking to watch Backyardigans. I really like that show. :) What's funny is Reagan mentioned Little Einsteins and I find that show completely annoying. Different strokes for different folks, i guess.
Post a Comment