I think only Reagan reads this blog. Oh well, she is the only one that talks to me anyways. Still I'm hoping one day more people will read this blog. Until I do something interesting here is a picture of my adorable kids. Jake was playing with Peyton and Luke and Pink Bunny. We bought this pink bunny for Peyton but Luke took it over as his. So we went back and got a "Blue Doggy" for him. Well now Luke has a pink bunny and a blue doggy and Peyton just gets whatever he doesn't want to play with at that time. Poor little Peyton!!!!
I'm not sure I was smart putting Peyton on 1/2 formula and 1/2 breastmilk. It is really expensive. I discovered that when I was wondering around Target for an hour. Of course, I had my popcorn and large Dr.Pepper with me. It makes that experience a lot of fun!!!
2 comments:
Hey, I think the sole purpose of your blog should be my entertainment!
I was very entertained by the pink bunny vs. blue dog. Smart kid! And I'm pretty sure the second born kids get used to getting the leftover toys.
Hooray for pictures! More pics, please.
Reagan, whom I call "Bagel", helped me get started on my blog as well. I honestly thought that nary a soul would ever read it. If you want to know how many people are dropping by - put in a counter, it will shock you! I find comments from Aunts, um, friends from college etc. YOu just never know. Put it at the end of your emails, and watch the numbers go up! It shouldn't satisfy my ego as much as it does, but man. People saying nice things to me about my family and my life - AWESOME!!! So, come see mine, and then we can be friends, and make each other feel better about our postings.
Love the name "Peyton" btw. :D
Post a Comment