Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Reagan and Her Family are the only Ones Reading

Hey Reagan and Katrina,
Well today was April Fools Day. Also, my MIL's birthday and my sister's engagement day. My MIL was nice enough to watch my two kids while I went to the OBGYN. I went for my follow-up on my IUD. The Dr. said now I can have unprotected sex. That just sounds dirty!!!
I did make a No-bake cheesecake for my MIL and Luke's hand somehow took out a chunk of it. At first I thought I had bumped it or something until I saw the hand print and where he had taken the chunk out. Kids are fast! While I was making the No-Bake Cheesecake I found out that I own an electric mixer. I had been using my Mom's for so long that I haven't pulled it out since I moved to my apt. That was a pleasant surprise.
I also discovered the show "The New Adventures of Old Christine". This seriously has to be one of the funniest shows on T.V. I look forward to this show more then the Office. I seriously was laughing so hard today. Well, it was on last night but I DVR'd the show.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a small world! I spent my morning at the ob/gyn yesterday, too. I've heard rumors that the office is supposed to be back soon. I just can't believe that, though. I'm actually getting a little tired of the show. I predict one more season for it. I've been meaning to check out New Life for Old Christine. Thanks for letting me know when it's on. You should check out 30 Rock. Alec Baldwin really makes that show.

Katrina said...

Seeeeeee! Bagel and I aren't the only ones reading. :D I've had two days of massive errands that have knocked me out of blogging commission, and there is YET a load of darks to be dried and folded. But I did get to talk to Bagel, and it is just always good to touch base with your sis. She laughs heartily at your blog, and I smirk 'cuz I know that your honey is wearing more than just a "fruit of the loom" top in the Peyton video. ;D
Snaps to you for figuring out how to publish it. That is something that I strive to - someday - but not today.