
Yesterday I was at the pool and Megan's mom was there laying out. (Megan and Luke play every so often at the park in our apt complex) As I was playing in the water with Peyton she asked me "Do you know any good places to buy paint and glitter to make T-shirts?" I was so shocked that it took me a moment to answer this question. I said "Oh, I have no idea. I'm not the crafty type of person". She was surprised and said "Oh, I thought you looked like a crafty person. Someone that would ask if I would want to take a basket weaving class or something with them" I didn't know to be flatter or offended so I decided to be flattered! I said "Well, I majored in construction management in college and I am Mormon but No, I'm not crafty at all." Move over Martha Stewart. I never thought I looked crafty but I do color with Luke every so often and I did finally master Jello.
1 comment:
Laura I dont think Martha Stewart has a prolem making jello, so maybe you have a while before you become the next Martha Stewart.
Post a Comment