We are looking for a spring suit for Luke so the water won't be as cold. (i.e. THE OCEAN WHICH IS FREEZING) We have yet to find one that has a decent price and looks good bu.t we did find Peyton a light weight suit on Sat.
It is a little big but we figure she can grow into it plus it keeps her protected from the sun.
Poor Luke is so skinny that we are also looking for an adjustable waist swimsuit but we are having a hard time. His swimsuit now just falls off of him. I guess he and I have something in common. I'm so skinny my clothes fall off too. Oh well....the price of being super skinny!!!!!
1 comment:
It's all of that Dr. Pepper that you drink. You should cut back on that and then you might gain a little weight. They say don't drink Dr. Pepper when you're pregnant and look at what happens to people then.
Post a Comment