Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Luke's Big Bed
We switched Luke to a toddler's bed last night because he started crawling out of his crib in the middle of the night. I was afraid he was going to hurt himself so we decided it was time to pull out the toddler's bed. We actually call it Zoe-Zacq's bed per Grandma Beers idea. Zoe and Zacq are Luke's cousins and he loves them so he will do anything to copy them. Last night it only took him about 5 times getting out of his bed to fall asleep and he did visit us once in the middle of the night. I took him back and laid next to him for a little bit. (Jake doesn't remember Luke waking up at all last night....I wish I was that good of a sleeper) I would love to let Luke cuddle with me all night but I don't want to create bad sleeping habits now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was easier than you thought to get him into a big boy bed!! Exciting. We had no problems with Ethan ether - he was just very excited!!
Cousin,
Whenever I link back to my blog it takes me to the "sick Ethan" entry. I think you need to change your link to only tparishfamily.blogspot.com that way it takes you to the most recent stuff. Does that make sense?
Post a Comment