Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Self Proclaimed Dr.Laura"

My Dad suggested that I should start answering any questions that my readers might have. So go ahead and ask away!!! Laura is listening.......

8 comments:

Sheri King said...

Dr. Laura,

What will the lotto #'s be next week (as we have to buy a house in San Diego and NEED to win)?
Thank you,
Sheri

Laura Beers said...

Sheri,
This is a tough one considering how I don't even know how many numbers are required. How about instead taking the money and buying stock in Dr.Pepper/7-11 company. I guarantee that I will increase my dr.pepper intake to help you out!!!

Anonymous said...

Why--wise guru--does water drain down the sink backwards i South America?

Laura Beers said...

Yes. Give me a hard one oh anonymous person! I assume this is Pres. Monson.

Anonymous said...

Oh wise laura!!! What was the first product to have a bar code????

Laura Beers said...

In June of 1974, the first U.P.C. scanner was installed at a Marsh's supermarket in Troy, Ohio. The first product to have a bar code included was a packet of Wrigley's Gum.

Who is leaving the questions? Is it still Pres Monson?

Anonymous said...

Dr. Laura,
When will you be making the switch to Diet Dr. Pepper?

Laura Beers said...

First of all....this is a little crazy. I will not be making the switch to Diet Dr.Pepper in the near future. I enjoy the taste of delicious "SUGARED UP" Dr.Pepper too much to care that I have massive fat rolls because of Dr.Pepper.