Saturday, April 5, 2008

Yes, I went to Target again

I went to Target today for bottles and my happy pills. Here is what I ended up getting:

-Spray Gun for Luke- $1
-Shirt for Peyton- $8
-Happy Pills- $4 (Yes, the price makes me happy too)
-6+nipples-$7
-Clorox wipes (the big size)- $6

I also exchanged a Padres shirt because it was defective. Jake dressed Luke and when I went to take off his dirty Padres shirt (Luke was playing all day at a Cousin's B-day party and Grandma made cupcakes) I noticed that the bottom button could not be buttoned. (The hole was still sewn shut) So I took it back and yes, it was dirty! I'm really whitetrash but the shirt was $20!!!! I want a non-defective shirt.

I also got the popcorn and drink combo but I did not upgrade the drink this time.
So I went to Target 3 times this week. I'm getting better!!!

No comments: