Thursday, April 3, 2008

Target Obsession


I think I'm addicted to Target. Whenever I go to Target I get the popcorn and drink combo. (I upgrade the drink to a Large for an additional charge) It only costs 1.41 and I get a refill when I leave the store. If you ever go to a Target and see popcorn all over the floor in random locations then it is a good bet it is from my cart. Today I went in for jugs of water and I left spending almost $60 dollars. What could I spent my money on? Well let me give you the rundown:

-Shirt for Peyton- $8 dollars
-Toy for Peyton- $1 dollar (it is a silver pail to make noise)
-Generic Vanilla Wafers for Peyton- $1.19 (She loves these things)
-Water- $5 dollars
-Padres jersey for Luke- $20
-B-day gift for my nephew's party- $8
-Sour Cream- $1.09
-Carnation Instant Breakfasts- $5 (I only like straight up Vanilla)
-Misc. Food items- $4 (Beans and Olives for Luke)

So there is a rundown. I think I have a problem. I just love walking around looking at stuff and drinking delicious Dr.Pepper. The popcorn entertains Luke and the constant moving entertains Peyton. It is a win/win for everyone....well, except for Target. They have to hire extra people to clean up my mess! Also, I am one of those selfish people that decides I don't want something in my cart and I put it randomly on aisles. I'm sorry!!!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Cousin,

I am also obsessed with target! I know exactly what you are talking about with the popcorn and drink thing! Ethan loves the popcorn. Sometimes I have to buy 2 drinks though because I don't let Ethan have caffeine. Before Ava I would go to target at least twice a week!!

Laura Beers said...

Hey Cousin....

I don't let Luke have caffeine but sometimes he sneaks it before I can stop him. I am too cheap with another drink though because Luke either spills it or gets bored with it and I then I have to monitor it the rest of the time.