Luke loves his pink bunny and blue doggy but does he love Peyton more???????
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's not true, I just read your blog. By the way I am going to be in San Diego on a quick day trip on Monday. I will be donating blood for Shannon's cousin's baby who is having open heart surgery. They just don't want to go and get blood from the blood bank and I am the right blood type, so I am going to go and donate. I don't know what my schedule is, because I haven't gotten an appointment yet and I don't know if I'm going to have to go to our San Diego Office for a conference call and for work. I will keep you posted. By the way you need to discuss the Blue and Pink thing with Luke. Blue is Cool, and Pink Stinks. It is that simple. Maybe this can help get Payton her bunny back. Talk to you soon,
I'm so excited you got a blog. It is the best time-waster! What are your plans for next week? We need to get together one night. We will be there next Thurs-Monday or Tuesday. Our blog is we4kingsofpeoria.blogspot.com
A few comments to Cousin Dave's and Sheri's comments:
1) This is the ultimate time waster but since I don't scrapbook....this it the next closest thing.
2) I am super excited to see Sheri, Mike and hopefully Cousin Dave. Just let me know when you are all coming.
3) We bought Peyton the pink bunny and then Luke claimed it. So we bought him a blue doggy and he still claimed Pink Bunny. Sometimes he lets Peyton play with it but Jake is a little worried how much Luke loves Pink!!!
JEFFRO! What's up!! Ahhh...memories. Hey that video of Peyton is so cute! It's especially cute because luke is bouncing in the background and wants to join in on making her laugh! P.S. real men like pink. :)
Hey Beers Family- I have been looking at your blog too. So fun! I am glad you joined the blogging world. Your kids are adorable. I loved hearing Peyton laugh. I added you as a link on our blog. Come check us out gappfam.blogspot.com.
5 comments:
It's not true, I just read your blog. By the way I am going to be in San Diego on a quick day trip on Monday. I will be donating blood for Shannon's cousin's baby who is having open heart surgery. They just don't want to go and get blood from the blood bank and I am the right blood type, so I am going to go and donate. I don't know what my schedule is, because I haven't gotten an appointment yet and I don't know if I'm going to have to go to our San Diego Office for a conference call and for work. I will keep you posted. By the way you need to discuss the Blue and Pink thing with Luke. Blue is Cool, and Pink Stinks. It is that simple. Maybe this can help get Payton her bunny back. Talk to you soon,
Cousin Dave
I'm so excited you got a blog. It is the best time-waster! What are your plans for next week? We need to get together one night. We will be there next Thurs-Monday or Tuesday. Our blog is
we4kingsofpeoria.blogspot.com
-SHeri
A few comments to Cousin Dave's and Sheri's comments:
1) This is the ultimate time waster but since I don't scrapbook....this it the next closest thing.
2) I am super excited to see Sheri, Mike and hopefully Cousin Dave. Just let me know when you are all coming.
3) We bought Peyton the pink bunny and then Luke claimed it. So we bought him a blue doggy and he still claimed Pink Bunny. Sometimes he lets Peyton play with it but Jake is a little worried how much Luke loves Pink!!!
JEFFRO! What's up!! Ahhh...memories.
Hey that video of Peyton is so cute! It's especially cute because luke is bouncing in the background and wants to join in on making her laugh!
P.S. real men like pink. :)
Hey Beers Family-
I have been looking at your blog too. So fun! I am glad you joined the blogging world. Your kids are adorable. I loved hearing Peyton laugh. I added you as a link on our blog. Come check us out gappfam.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment