Tuesday, May 20, 2008

4:50am...Yes, 4:50AM

So this morning Peyton decided to wake up not at her usual time of 5:15ish but at 4:50AM. I heard her making noise at 4:30 but I am not getting her that early. After 20 minutes of her whining, the "I'm up and come get me" whine, I picked her up. I thought after I gave her a bottle that she would fall back to sleep for a little bit and I would just hold her. I was wrong though. She was wide awake and then Luke walks out of his room at 5:15am. This whole "Sun in the morning thing" is driving me crazy. I think it is light and so they think it is time to wake up. Crazy kids! The good thing is I put Peyton to bed at 7:15 and Luke around 7:30. So I do get time to myself and normally I have been going running. Last night I ran over 4 miles (in 50 minutes) but I am getting better!!!!! I love listening to my ipod as I run along and I'm sure people are debating about pulling over to see if I need help. Fortunately, no one has asked me if I need help yet. I think because my face is beat red they probably are scared of me. The neighborhood girl asked why I was bleeding all over my face after a run. Yeah, awesome!!!!!

1 comment:

katie rose and nate said...

"Why you were bleeding all over your face after a run"! HAHAHAHAHHAA. As a fellow cherry-red-faced one after a run, i understand.