
So today I went and applied for a Front Desk Clerk at the Hampton Inn in Kearny Mesa. The interview was a lot shorter then when I was applying for a full time position at a construction company a few years ago. The general manager was a woman too so my low cut top did not sway her opinion.....Unless she swings that way? Just kidding...no low cut top but I did wear a suit. I don't know what else to wear to a job interview.
I'm looking for a part time job and I can't imagine a front desk clerk being hard. It does only pay about 10 dollars an hour but I can be at home during the day with my kids. I would rather do that, and live with my parents, then leave my kids all day long. I know that some women don't have the option but I do and I want to be at home with my kids right now. Hopefully my long term goals of Jake getting rich will pan out!
3 comments:
Hopefully they will have internet at that job so you can be on your blog the whole time you are working!
AMEN....I agree too. I didn't ask that question but what else would you do while you are working??????
I thought what you were doing all day was work?????
Post a Comment