Wednesday, May 28, 2008

6AM......Hooray

This morning my kids woke up at 6am and I was so happy. That is sleeping in for them now. When I went in to my kid's room I saw that Luke had crawled into Peyton's crib. They were both sitting there talking to each other. Peyton was relieved to see me walk in though. Luke sometimes likes to dives in her crib and she falls over. Poor Peyton. It was cute to see them together this morning.

1 comment:

Reggs said...

Do you wonder what they were plotting? I bet Luke hops in there and is like, "Okay. What's on the agenda today? If you could do lots of crying and fussing, I can try to tip over the garbage can. If we work together we can push mom over the edge!"
Seriously, though. How CUTE is that? He wants to snuggle with lil' sis. Where's the picture!?