Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sickness......I hate it

Luke's cough came back in full force last Thursday night. It was starting to go away and now it is back. We have had him in our apt all weekend and I'm starting to go crazy. Jake let me go down to my parent's house on Sat and I left the kids with him for the day. It was nice visiting my sister who was in town and not having to worry about nap times, feeding time and holding a kid. We are especially worried because Jake just got over bronchitis and we are afraid that Luke's cold might turn into bronchitis or that Peyton will get it. I hate that my kids always get sick on Thurs night or Friday when they can't go to a doctor. I don't want to take my kids to urgent care unless they are really sick.

1 comment:

Reggs said...

AMEN! Then you risk taking them to the Urgent Care where a billion other sick kids are, coughing up their sickness into the air. It's tricky for sure.
So sorry to hear that your little guy is sick! I hope you all get feeling better soon.