Well here is the Beers Update:
We are still waiting to hear back from Law Schools. Jake got wait listed at UofAZ and Temple. So now he is waiting, and hoping, for William and Mary or UofAZ. I am still hoping for those two or to hear back from ASU with an acceptance!!!
Luke is starting to adjust to his naptime and bedtime lock down. He didn't even really throw a fuss at all. We leave the door open and he eventually goes back into his bed and falls asleep. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes and sometimes 30 minutes but at least he is confined to his room.
Peyton is walking with assistance and is such a great sleeper. She is getting to be a fat little baby. I am losing my milk super fast so she only gets 2oz in her bottle of breastmilk and the rest formula. I pump twice a day but it is going fast. I am sad but the pumping is getting old. Plus once I lose my milk I will feel like she is not my little baby. On the other hand.....HOORAY!!!! Ding Dong the Breastfeeding is done and Jake can get up in the morning with Peyton and give her a bottle!!!!!
2 comments:
I love reading your blog! It is great, so funny! I wish I was clever like you. :)
First of all thank you for reading my blog. No one in my family reads my blog and openly mocks me for doing the blog. They say I don't have a life and sometimes I agree. I think I check my blog and update it a little too much. It is my version of scrapbooking!
Post a Comment