Saturday, May 3, 2008

YES, I found them


Today I walked into a Vons and I was shocked by all the selection of Fruit Snacks. Luke was in shock too because he walked right past the "Little Einstein's fruit snacks" and went to the Batman fruit snacks. He doesn't even know who Batman is so he must have liked the picture on the box. Needless to say we did buy a box of the Little Einstein fruit snacks and Luke loves them. Thank you Jenni!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Glad you finally found them! I can't find them at Walmart anymore - I guess the secret is out and everyone is buying them too fast!

Laura Beers said...

Luke loves June!!! It is crazy but he just looks in the pack for June.

Reggs said...

It's all fun and games until you realize that rocket works undercover for the government. Hmmm, it can transform into a boat, a plane, a submarine, several animals, etc. It just happens to be completing all these "foreign" missions with little kids. YAH RIGHT! Rocket, I'm onto you.

Laura Beers said...

Seriously....what is with Rocket? How can he do all those things and only run on musical notes?