
Well Jake gave me my mother's day gifts last night. He gave me a bluetooth (yes, I'm one of those people now) and an ipod nano. I hate talking on my phone with my two kids because my kids like to rip it away from my head, suck on it or just drop it on the ground. Also, the hands free with a wire does not work because that is worse then just talking on the phone. The bluetooth lets me have my phone in my diaper bag while I talk on it and it gives the illusion I'm always talking to myself. Which is not a bad situation because then no one talks to me. We will see but so far...I like it!!
Now the ipod nano is my last resort to maintain my Dr. Pepper intake. Let me explain. I have decided that my tire roll is not super attractive so I am going to start running. So I asked Jake for an ipod nano and an arm band so I can start running. I would be too bored to run without music so I have started programming songs to listen too while I run. Jock Jams are some of my favorite and Ace of Base "I saw the sign".
What songs do you recommend for running?
If the running doesn't work then I might have to stop drinking as much soda. I vow that I will switch to water before Diet. I just can't do it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment