Okay, so today my CTR 8 class did sharing time for Jr. and Sr. Primary. The problem was that I was gone last week so I had to come up with sharing time without the kid's feedback. So they weren't sure what they were supposed to do. Unfortunately, the girls just talked into the microphone, whether or not they were sharing a story from the sharing time lesson, and the two boys just started running around the room...Yes, seriously! So I'm trying to teach a 15 minute thing with the boys randomly running up and grabbing the microphone and yelling. It is almost like they are oblivious to the fact that they are in front of 20 kids. The Sr. Primary was a lot better but I asked for the microphone to be turned off.
Then we had about 10 minutes left so we went back to our classroom. Normally this is where I brib my kids with candy but I didn't realize we were going to be dismissed from Sr.Primary with 10 minutes left to go. So we went back to our classroom and played Hang Man. I was the person that was being hung and one boy was trying to get me not to get hanged so I was like "Oh, you love Sister Beers". He was so embarrassed he started crying...Yes! I made a little 8 year old boy cry in class. I called and apologized to his mom who is having a baby tomorrow. THIS IS WHY I SHOULD NOT BE IN PRIMARY!!!!
1 comment:
That is so funny! I love all your funny stories on you blog.
Post a Comment