I have started running and I am actually enjoying the whole running thing. Now I am not "fast" by any means and I "pretend I'm stretching at every light I come too" but really I'm trying not to die!!! I have just beat my time of 15 minutes per mile. I don't mean to brag but I'm getting there. I know 8th grades have to run a mile in under 8 minutes but not 28 year olds!
I know I could give up the juice (a.k.a Dr.Pepper) but I won't. It makes me happy and a nice Mommy! So Running is the last option to get rid of the "tire roll"!!!
3 comments:
WOW. 15 minute mile, isn't that marathon status? I could run ONE mile in fifteen minutes. Then I would spend the next hour hacking and gagging and gasping for air.
Thanks for letting me live vicariously through your healthier lifestyle!
Wow I thought kids had to run the mile under 12 minutes. Wow good for you not giving up soda. Some would say you are super strong to stick to your morals and not give up soda when everyone else tells you to. Your my Hero.
Dear anonymous person,
Thank you for your support! I'm glad that I have people out there that understand the love I have for the delicious Dr.Pepper. If I stopped drinking the soda imagine all the people that would lose their jobs. Then a lot of them would go on unemployment benefits and the economy would be in an even bigger recession.
Post a Comment