Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So you think I should give up dr.pepper????


I am watching my poll "Do you think I should give up Dr.Pepper?" and 4 people have voted "yes". Now everyone is welcome on my site and I welcome your opinions but sadly, you are wrong. Dr.Pepper makes me a happier person and a happier person with kids is always a good thing. Yes, I would lose weight and wouldn't have to run as much. Yes, I wouldn't be addicted to a substance that has lots of sugar. Yes, I could drive without stopping for a refreshing beverage. Yes, I would have no reason to visit a McDonalds if I didn't get their 69 cents soda. Yes, I wouldn't be disappointed if a store does not have quality Dr.Pepper. I see your points but I am going with "cutting down on the delicious Dr.Pepper". You are welcome to comment if you want to say anything else!!!

p.s. Don't say switch to diet because I am more likely to switch to alcohol than diet. (just kidding but I won't do diet)

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Ohhhhh Darling. I understand the need for 100% leaded - truly I do. I would rather lick the bottom of a New York Taxi Cab than to drink Diet - it is THAT nasty. But Dr. Pepper?

Here is how I was turned off to Dr. Pepper FOREVER: My grandma would make her own to keep her regular. Ingredients? Pepsi and Prune Juice. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! THAT is the "special" flavor! Pruuuuuuunes! Yeck yeck ylllyeck!!

Now Cherry coke, THAT's a soda worth getting addicted to. :D