Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry....Dr.Pepper is not made with Prunes....

This is off the Dr.Pepper website FAQ.


"What's in Dr Pepper? Is prune juice in Dr Pepper?"

The answer:

The formula for Dr Pepper is proprietary, but prune juice is definitely not one of the ingredients. It is a blend of many spices and flavor extracts. The color is supplied by caramel especially made for the product.
So, the question remains unsolved, but at least some of the conjecture can be put to rest. Looks like you'll just have to be satisfied knowing that "Dr Pepper makes the world taste better."

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Cousin,

I am glad you addressed that one. I find it so silly when people tell me that.

Laura Beers said...

You are welcome Cousin! I seriously hear this comment all the time and someone (not using names here) mentioned it on my blog.

As a Dr.Pepper fan member for over 10 years I feel that is it important to spread truth and love to everyone!