Friday, June 20, 2008

I am down to 9 minutes miles

I am down to 9 minute miles now. Yes, I am starting to get super, super fast. I have an awesome course that is 4 miles roundtrip and it goes up and down and up and down. It is a great path. For nights, or Saturdays, that I can run for an hour or so I have a longer course I go. Well just thought everyone should know how awesome I am getting in the "run" department. When I see fellow runners at street lights, or running, I give them the "runner's head nod". Only runners know how the "runner's head nod" is done.

1 comment:

Reggs said...

Impressive! Laura I am really impressed with your running. I really need to do that.
One day I'll let you in on my little club. It's called the 9 minute "eat the king size candy bar" club. Not to brag, but I'm almost in the 8 minute group. It's not like I couldn't already be there, but I like to savor the flavor. When we members of the club see each other on the street, we give each other a little wave. It's a secret wave, if you know what I mean. You don't do it with your hands...you do it with your belly flap. Very secret.