Monday, June 23, 2008

It Happened Again

Jake spoiled Luke and took him swimming with the neighbors till about 8:30pm. So after we let him lay by us while we were reading he watched a movie to let him unwind. Then we put him to bed assuming he would go right to sleep. A few minutes later we heard Peyton make noise. I went into their room and saw him standing next to her crib touching her. HE HAD WOKEN HER UP AGAIN!!! This time we took Peyton out and rocked her while Jake took care of Luke. Jake is a lot nicer than I am or else Luke thinks so. He tends to think that Jake is making a game out of it but he knows that I am serious. After about 20 minutes of Jake trying to put him to bed he took Peyton and I took care of Luke. (Luke kept climbing over the gate at his door) I closed the door and took his pacifiers away. After about 5 minutes of him screaming bloody murder I opened the door, tucked him back into bed, and gave him two pacifiers. He went right to sleep and then we laid Peyton back down. SO ANNOYING!!!! Fortunately, I was reading "Infinite Atonement" and I had the spirit with me or else I would have been really mad at Luke.

No comments: