Well I am starting to get into the groove of only one soda a day. Today I even walked to get my refill and that takes about 30 minutes there and back (and Luke stopping to pick every flower he can get his hands on...yes, flowers). I think the kids just like being outside and I can work off some of the fat I will be adding on. The only problem is that the soda jiggles a lot in the cup holder on the stroller so the Dr.Pepper isn't as fresh as if I drove to the gas station and back. Oh well sacrifices I make.
Now for anyone out there I need help. My knees are hurting when I run. Any suggestions? Don't say "More Dr.Pepper" because I tried that already and it didn't work!!!
3 comments:
WHat?? What is going on?? You are going off of your regular DP consumption? Do you realize that there are starving/thirsty kids in third world countries who have NO DP?? I mean, aren't we just mocking them when we cut back?
This is ludacris. I think you need to drink 4 DP's today to repent! (just kidding, good job on the healthier lifestyle!)
well if your knees are hurting you after your run you might try to ice them.
If they are hurting during your run try a short run for like 10 min's then stop and stretch then got back to running.
Finally do a cool down run when you are done with your running like a quater of a mile and run nice a slow and let your body start to cool down.
Dr.Pepper also helps with the ligaments in the knee( drink up)this one might be made up
I really wish I knew, but at least you're getting sore knees for a good thing. Seriously, you're my hero. I get sore knees bouncing my baby to sleep--definitely not as cool. And it only takes 10 minutes. There's no honor in that!
Post a Comment